Nedo Bellucci. I wrote about Nedo Bellucci back in 2007 before the Neapolitan tailoring craze began to froth over on the online discussion forums. He’s moved into a new space at 4 W 37th St with even more exciting plans for expansion in the future.


Maxton Men. A colleague of mine I met in Los Angeles has soft launched a new men’s accessories site. Looks very promising. If Mr. Porter is the men’s clothing/accessories site for the well-heeled 1 percent of the male population, you could say Maxton Men is the site for the other 99 percent of us. When you visit, take advantage of the discount code SLEEVEHEAD good for 15% off until November 10th.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Scroll to Top